Search found 1273 matches
- Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:21 pm
- Forum: The Pond - the Place for drowning things too Fugly to be allowed to exist !
- Topic: C15 ? sacre bleu
- Replies: 2
- Views: 882
If Peter Fonda was riding that in the film "Easy Rider" I don't think the movie would have garnered such a cult status
- Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:09 pm
- Forum: In the shed
- Topic: Seeley (replica) Framed Project Road Racer
- Replies: 131
- Views: 15797
Here is the 3rd (engine wise) incarnation of my Seeley T500 replica. This is the "race" spec. engine which hopefully will make in the region of 65 bhp at the rear wheel. When the all up weight is 121 Kg it should fairly hustle along. I have included a short bit of video on it's first start but apolo...
- Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:00 am
- Forum: Classified - Wanted
- Topic: Honda CG125 Twin Stator Coil
- Replies: 2
- Views: 378
Hello Paul, If you can identify the Honda Part No. for your model it is worth trying your Honda dealer to see if it is still available. Also David Silver Spares as he is able to supply many genuine Honda parts. Finally just enter the P/N into Google and see what comes up. Last resort - eBay. Cheers ...
Hi johnr,johnr wrote:just out of casual intereest, ive got a t100a, is there any big bor conversions for this motor?
None "off the shelf" that I know of, but I'm sure it could be done if you have the engineering skills.
- Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:27 pm
- Forum: Welcome
- Topic: New member London - can you identify this bike please?
- Replies: 6
- Views: 3435
Nice find, should provide hours of restoration fun