PAUL MILLER

Had a good experience with a company/ebay seller? Found a handy website? Post a link, with a description here. Need to know where to mend wax cotton jackets? (ahem...) Spares for your Bantam? If you can't find it here, post a request.
demise of sanity

PAUL MILLER

Unread post by demise of sanity » Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:37 am

hey , i dont want to be negative but just a friendly word of warning , everyone i have spoke to concerning trading with him have been unnhappy , first of all my uncle bought a T305 and had the body kit sprayed with miller before it came over here , it came dinted and damaged , not good for 400 pounds , it was sent back , months later he received the tank ( after paying even more) and it wasnt right , you can still see where the tank was just resprayed over and lacquered over imperfections in the paint ... Next , a friend of mine bought a manual , it came as the wrong one , he sent it back and heard nothing , for some reason then he bought a TC305 body kit in candy red , with NOS badges, tank cap and knee pads , it came with no cap , and worn pads.. A friend of mine in london bought a rare wheel off miller which had a certain stamp on it , it came as a standard wheel without this certain stamp, sent it back and has heard nothing ,he also has various NOS kickstarts sat in a draw which werent nos and were just rechromed , another thing popped up on ebay , a boycott miller proposal where an unhappy buyer had everyone come out of the cracks and tell of their misfortunes with Mr Miller and that itd only be taken down until he received his goods , i could go on as a friend of mine has had some stinger seats off him and has been sorely unhappy to find them been recovers not NOS , i just thought id warn you as i dont want anyone on this friendly forum becoming victim to daylight robbery in most cases.

Detour Rd.

Re: PAUL MILLER

Unread post by Detour Rd. » Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:59 am

You mean Paul Miller here in the states? Delt with him many years ago. Didnt have any problems but then again I didnt order much.

Zunspec

Unread post by Zunspec » Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:54 pm

There's a good side and bad side to Mr Miller's operation. You're unlucky if you get the bad side.

Detour Rd.

Unread post by Detour Rd. » Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:38 am

seemed like a nice enough fella on the phone. Dont have a Suzuki now so dont have to worry. Most dealings are with BikeBandit now a days.