Patches Galore

Had a good experience with a company/ebay seller? Found a handy website? Post a link, with a description here. Need to know where to mend wax cotton jackets? (ahem...) Spares for your Bantam? If you can't find it here, post a request.
spitfiregoggles

Patches Galore

Unread post by spitfiregoggles » Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:21 pm

I'd been looking for a sew-on cloth MZ patch for a while, without success, when I spotted Patches Galore's stall at MAG's Jack's Hill Classic Bike Show last sunday.
As he had a very wide variety of patches in stock, I asked if he had an MZ one in stock...."No, but I can make you one!" was his reply......so for a pretty reasonable £3 each plus postage, I thought I might as well have two.
Today when I got home from work there was a Royal Mail docket for a "small packet"; I didn't think it would be the patches so soon, just goes to show how wrong you can be!
patches 004.JPG
Oh, and I like the transport for the stall, the whole lot (gazebo and all) goes in the VT500-powered outfit in the photo....and no, I'm not sure how he sees over the top of the sidecar :roll:
MAG Classic Bike Show 2011 042.JPG
I reckon getting a patch made to order in 4 days is pretty good going, and they are of excellent quality.

sfb

Re: Patches Galore

Unread post by sfb » Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:33 pm

Sounds like good service to me - I get the impression it is a fairly new business?

sfb

Unread post by sfb » Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:46 pm

Damn you, SFG!

I spotted an "Everly Brothers" patch on that link and it led me to the "Everly Pregnant Brothers" on You Tube. I'm not sure I can forgive you...............

spitfiregoggles

Unread post by spitfiregoggles » Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:50 pm

Aaaah, chaos caused; my work here is done :twisted: