Tayna Batteries

Had a good experience with a company/ebay seller? Found a handy website? Post a link, with a description here. Need to know where to mend wax cotton jackets? (ahem...) Spares for your Bantam? If you can't find it here, post a request.
The Mighty Gusset

Tayna Batteries

Unread post by The Mighty Gusset » Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:13 pm

I thought that since I've ordered, and received, three batteries off these people in the last week that I'd best recommend them :
http://www.tayna.co.uk/
The first, and most expensive battery was the best part of £100 (Ouch !) for my rattly old Guzzi, but it's a Westco AGM jobbie with HUGE Cold Cranking power, while the cheapest is a little Varta Lead Acid job for Hazels SRX and cost just £15.
In both cases the batteries ordered were very competitively priced and delivery charges reasonable.
The Guzzi battery was a little late in arriving because those nice folks at Tayna didn't want to ship it until they'd phoned me to confirm that I'd definitely ordered the right battery for my bike. Their website clearly states that you shouldn't rely solely on their fitment guide, but should measure up and check before ordering, so they'd have been justified in just shipping the item I'd ordered regardless.
After a quick exchange of emails my second order was shipped straight out, and arrived the next day.
So, to conclude :
Good products, good prices, quick delivery and excellent customer service.
I heartily commend the above company to the forum.