Classic Exhausts

Had a good experience with a company/ebay seller? Found a handy website? Post a link, with a description here. Need to know where to mend wax cotton jackets? (ahem...) Spares for your Bantam? If you can't find it here, post a request.
jessplop
Location: Lancs. & India & 38,000 ft over the middle east on Air Smirnoff flight 000

Classic Exhausts

Unread post by jessplop » Sun Sep 07, 2014 7:21 pm

Motorcycling pedigree and no mistake. Ben at Raysons in Whitworth, Nr. Rochdale has been making several competition and road exhausts of late. Ben is one or Ray Hardmans sons, Ray rode for Unity Equipe and Bens Maternal Grandfather is Peter from Ye Olde Days of Unity Equipe, for those of you who are from around the area. Ben is always on the look out for more olde models and hybrids to make up patterns and jigs. I've asked him for a linky, when he passes one on I'll post up.

Edit:
No website yet (not finished) but "They can ring me on 07951071622 or email us raysonsuk@hotmail.co.uk" and you can check out the FB dealy: https://www.facebook.com/bjhardman?fref=nf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;