Bournemouth Bantams!

Classic Bike Forum's very own Bantam Guru dispenses expert advice on all things Bantam related.
Zunspec

Re: Bournemouth Bantams!

Unread post by Zunspec » Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:01 am

Hi "H",

What's the spares situation like for a bike like that?. Sort of Aerial Arrow like in style, although I would guess much earlier.

Cheers Zunspec

Bournemouth bantams

Unread post by Bournemouth bantams » Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:33 am

They were quite popular in italy so parts are still available out there. The tank has quite a bad dent in it but am hoping I can get that taken out, the seat cover is kaput but again I should be able to have one remade as I have the original as a template, the speedo is missing that does seem like it may be a problem but if necassary I will blanck it of, many were not supplied with speedo's.
The picture attached is of another twostroke Motto Guzzi I had, this one was fron 1957, I just added a single seat and kept it in it's original patina, it still had the transfers from the original italian supplier on the front mudguard.
Attachments
cardellino 010.jpg
cardellino 003.jpg
Owner of Bournemouth Bantams. Various Two stroke machines. 1963 BSA Trail Bronc, 1963 Francis Barnett cruiser 80, BSA C11G, BSA C10L, and to my shame Honda 750 VFR

dandabbler

Unread post by dandabbler » Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:24 am

Following Howards take over of BB, I am really happy with his service since, he honoured the outstanding order which had been undelivered and supplied some really nice decals. I'm about to get my new clutch drive plates off him aswell- good show!

Dan