Classic Bike Forum's very own Bantam Guru dispenses expert advice on all things Bantam related.
- Posts: 1288
- Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:02 am
- Location: Trowbridge
What a cracking Bantam (Trials) Special
. I'm sure it would have received McNuts appreciation.
- Posts: 1792
- Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:17 pm
- Location: Camargue,South of France
I can see him grinning with approval at that little beauty
Go to Heaven for the climate....Hell for the company
- Posts: 10183
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:52 pm
- Location: Doncaster
He'd have liked that if just to be able to ride up the steps to his shed.
Classics ain't built in Metric
- Posts: 1425
- Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:51 am
- Location: London, England
Yep, Don would have approved of that.
He liked functional bikes and Bantams in particular.
Just being old doesn't make it a "Classic."
Aaaah! Nostalgia is not what it used to be!