Sym wolf classic 125cc

Has your Voskhod broke again? Suffering dodgy Italian electrics? Post your tales of woe here. Or ask odd questions about the rear wheel spacer on a Vincent Black Widow, should it take your fancy.
Joebarker

Sym wolf classic 125cc

Unread post by Joebarker » Mon Aug 27, 2018 12:09 pm

Hi all, just posting asking if anyone here has any knowledge, or has even ever heard of a sym wolf classic 125cc. I recently bought a year 2000 W reg one as my first bike “project” I wanted to start cheap and simple. After struggling to find spares and other models for breaking, I decided to search the net for any info or others for sale, and I’ve found nothing ! So my question is have I got myself a rare classic or a pain in the arse that I will forever be struggling to get Spares for. :lol: :lol:

Zunspec

Re: Sym wolf classic 125cc

Unread post by Zunspec » Tue Aug 28, 2018 11:26 am

Hi Joe,

I'm not familiar with the model. can you post some photos ? (you need to link your photo from a 3rd party site such as flickr.com).

Cheers Geoff

(I just asked "Cortana" and got a load of images https://www.bing.com/images/search?q=sy ... ORM=WNSIPR )

Joebarker

Unread post by Joebarker » Tue Aug 28, 2018 8:17 pm

Zunspec

Unread post by Zunspec » Tue Aug 28, 2018 8:29 pm

Hi Joe,

A nice little bike, It looks in fair condition. I would guess it is manufactured in the far east, maybe China, and is probably a clone of something like a Honda CB/CG125 (or similar). You might try to find a Facebook group on the model, or a more general bike forum. The term "Classic" bike is open to debate (and do they debate lol :D ) A 2018 bike can be a classic instantly but is usually associated with machines pre-1980 (que controversy :twisted: ). Good luck searching for some knowledgeable support.

Cheers Geoff