Masterclasses - Please Read - and give Feedback !

Has your Voskhod broke again? Suffering dodgy Italian electrics? Post your tales of woe here. Or ask odd questions about the rear wheel spacer on a Vincent Black Widow, should it take your fancy.
jessplop
Location: Lancs. & India & 38,000 ft over the middle east on Air Smirnoff flight 000

Re: Masterclasses - Please Read - and give Feedback !

Unread post by jessplop » Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:48 am

Jamie.s wrote:If you think it's not worth me doing one then thats not a problem, I won't waste any of my time bothering, no skin off my nose.

Oh, I wasn't saying that! You go ahead and do it. I'll be doing on on something, at some point........

Jamie.s

Unread post by Jamie.s » Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:01 pm

jessplop wrote:
Jamie.s wrote:If you think it's not worth me doing one then thats not a problem, I won't waste any of my time bothering, no skin off my nose.

Oh, I wasn't saying that! You go ahead and do it. I'll be doing on on something, at some point........

Sorry, was tired last night when I posted that.

ClassicMcNut
Wise Font Of All Bantam Knowledge

Unread post by ClassicMcNut » Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:39 pm

Jamie.s wrote:
jessplop wrote:

Sorry, was tired last night when I posted that.

That cos of the girlfriend????
Do unto others before they do unto you. A wise man learns by other's mistakes a fool by his own

johnr

Unread post by johnr » Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:15 pm

you want me to re write this thread that i put on the chinese scooter forum(my mrs had a chinese ped at the time)
its more relevant to 80's era bikes with plastic panels, its a diy guide to home plastic panel welding. see what you think,

http://chinesescoots.forumwise.com/chin ... d3986.html

The Mighty Gusset

Unread post by The Mighty Gusset » Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:40 pm

johnr wrote:you want me to re write this thread that i put on the chinese Hairdryer forum(my mrs had a chinese ped at the time)
its more relevant to 80's era bikes with plastic panels, its a diy guide to home plastic panel welding. see what you think,

http://chinesescoots.forumwise.com/chin ... d3986.html

If you can optimise the photos to no larger than 100Kb and 600x450 - and avoid any mention of Scooters, then that'd be Bloody Good !

The Mighty Gusset

Unread post by The Mighty Gusset » Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:43 pm

Jamie.s wrote:Seen as i'm repainting the ariel again, I could do one for spray painting if any one wants ?

Go for it Jamie - If you can include the stripping and prep then all the better.
Lots of photos please.
Size restrictions as usual - no bigger than 600x450 and 100Kb

ARTY1

Unread post by ARTY1 » Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:07 am

I think this is a great Idea as some of us are better at certain jobs than others - but I would say irrespective of what we know or think we know , there is always something new to be learned for other fettlers - I know I need plenty of guidance - you got my vote :)

The Mighty Gusset

Unread post by The Mighty Gusset » Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:33 pm

Weve got our first one - it's a 'sticky' at the top of the Tech Advice section.
Johnr's Plastic Welding Masterclass.

Doug.F.
Location: S.W. France, near Bergerac. BERGERAC the man on the telly.

Unread post by Doug.F. » Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:49 pm

As a "new boy" may I endorse the proposal,infact in my opinion a dam good idea.
If I may request in addition to the above can we have new sections on naked women,spanking,bondage,c.p,domination and general sexual matters usual or otherwise .
Must go,please excuse me it's time for my daily "you've been a naughty boy "thrashing,bondage and spanking session with a bit of sexual domination "thrown in."
Yours
Doug.
Too cold to go to the garage for motor cycle repairs or even to go motor cycling.

The Mighty Gusset

Unread post by The Mighty Gusset » Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:05 pm

Hi Doug.
We've got a couple of decent Masterclasses up now, and a couple of complete budget restorations that make interesting reading.
They do rely on folks remembering to take their digital camera out into the shed though, and then remembering to use them !
Hopefully we'll get some more in due course.

As for the non-bike related stuff - Have you tried RedTube ?