The place where Ash will doubtless post most of his pictures !
It's here to push the most worthless piles of rust & all trikes out the back of the scrapyard to make room for new rubbish.
The Mighty Gusset
That's quite bad - seen worse though !
- Posts: 4494
- Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:28 am
It looks more like two big bits of nastiness that have been inadvertently plonked next to each other in the scrap yard.
Needs crushing before chucking in The Pond.
- Posts: 517
- Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:26 am
- Location: Far side of the World
would not waste the money on a trench, its worth more as scrap and sprares, as the bike seem almost complete and the rear end must have a scrap weight value for recycled metal going into some future chinese 125cc bike
- Posts: 31
- Joined: Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:02 am
- Location: Christchurch Dorset,,,,
,,,,,,,,( No returns accepted
) even they dont want it back.
All posts & edits completed with out the aid of a safety net,,
- Posts: 626
- Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:45 pm
- Location: Somerset UK
That's a bit unfair. It is unfinished after all. Surely it could be a thing of beauty.
- Posts: 2850
- Joined: Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:06 pm
- Location: the dark side of dartmoor
paulcali3 wrote:That's a bit unfair. It is unfinished after all. Surely it could be a thing of beauty.
Are you Stevie Wonder ?????