hello again

Are you new here? Come in and say hello. We won't bite...much.

If you do not receive the second email activating your account please try and log in as your email may have gone adrift. Or email me at : administrator@classicbikeforum.co.uk
steve

hello again

Unread post by steve » Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:12 pm

just popped in to say hi, and catch up 8-)

The Mighty Gusset

Re: hello again

Unread post by The Mighty Gusset » Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:39 pm

Hello stranger - how, and where, have you been ?

DAM

Unread post by DAM » Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:16 am

Hello again, it had to be a busy season up there, or you had finished yourself off with that milling machine ;)

Pict

Unread post by Pict » Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:47 pm

Hi Steve - I had meant to look in on you at some time this year... but haven't. Maybe next year. :)

steve

Unread post by steve » Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:44 am

The Mighty Gusset wrote:Hello stranger - how, and where, have you been ?
still dodging away up in the highlands, doing fine thanks, not been spending quite so much time on the complicator so not on so many forums - was spending more time typing about what i was going to do than actually doing!!!
DAM wrote:Hello again, it had to be a busy season up there, or you had finished yourself off with that milling machine ;)
been gradually teaching myself the black art of swarfery, just about did myself in with said mill at the weekend, I have had to move it out of the lock up as my landlord has sold the building, pulled my knee trying to walk the bloody thing out the door to the trailer :roll:
Pict wrote:Hi Steve - I had meant to look in on you at some time this year... but haven't. Maybe next year. :)
I'll be tied to the shop/kitchen in Achnasheen 6 days a week from March thru to October, drop in for a brew anytime 8-)

chilly

Unread post by chilly » Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:02 pm

Hi Steve,good to see you on here ;)