Back again!

Are you new here? Come in and say hello. We won't bite...much.

If you do not receive the second email activating your account please try and log in as your email may have gone adrift. Or email me at : administrator@classicbikeforum.co.uk
Pict

Back again!

Unread post by Pict » Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:43 pm

Hi Gang

Been locked out of my account for a while. Cheers to Hazel and Hooli for getting me back in the fold.

Whats new with you guys?

I sold my Thruxton, the one I was never selling, and bought the last of the aircooled 2V Ducati Hypermotards. It's a lot of fun. The Superlight is off the road awaiting an engine refresh which I'll get to once the 900 'Special' is finished. It's been running and everything for a while and has been 'nearly finished' for ages, but the weather has been too good for shedology - make hay while the sun shines and all that - but the new deadline is before christmas, or put another way, two more pay days. The Ariel is sold, to be delivered to it's new owner on my way to Stafford and I have already spent the money on an Enfield Bullet 500, to be collected next weekend. This renders the MZ redundant and it's for sale. The A10 hasn't been touched since I was last on here. Once all that lot is sorted out then the 750SS frame/V5 that I picked up at Stafford last year is to become a girders / hardtail boardtracker taking inspiration from (or regarding some details, copying) the OEM Typhoon :-)

Never a dull moment.

Cheers

Hooli

Re: Back again!

Unread post by Hooli » Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:45 pm

Not much on then, welcome back :D
Classics ain't built in Metric

NeilD

Re: Back again!

Unread post by NeilD » Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:08 pm

nothing much has changed... i've still got a Ducati that doesnt work and a Moto Guzzi that does :D