A new on line member from Somerset.

Are you new here? Come in and say hello. We won't bite...much.

If you do not receive the second email activating your account please try and log in as your email may have gone adrift. Or email me at : administrator@classicbikeforum.co.uk
jonny the goat

A new on line member from Somerset.

Unread post by jonny the goat » Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:34 am

Hi Guys and Gals, New to the Classic Bike Forum and I am from Somerset. I have quite a few old bikes. I have a 49 Sunbeam S7d, a 53 AJS mod 16, a 60 Triumph 5TA, a 67 bitsa BSA Bantam with parts from all years fitted :) a 52 Excelsior autobyk and a 30 Monet Goyon S17. Yet to get that one going and even fully ID the engine. Will post up photos sometime. Also have a 77 Bonie I am working on for a mate with the hope he will give up on it and pass it over to me ;) A few other later bikes and some old frames as well as like to knock up the odd special when I get the time.
Jon

Hooli

Re: A new on line member from Somerset.

Unread post by Hooli » Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:45 pm

Welcome :D
Nice collection of broken old stuff you've got it seems, I've only got one broken & unusable old heap :lol:
Classics ain't built in Metric

jonny the goat

Re: A new on line member from Somerset.

Unread post by jonny the goat » Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:51 pm

There is only the one that is broken and thats the Monet Goyon. Just cant get a spark :( Im not good with flywheel magnetos even though they look simple. It wants something fixing but what I am not sure yet :)
Jon.