A special place for Ash to post his finds in.
- Posts: 507
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:02 pm
- Location: lancaster
I like CX's quite a lot. Then again I like MZ's and superdreams too.
- Posts: 1110
- Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:17 am
- Location: Halesworth Suffolk.
Doesn't look that bad to me, not my scene but it's tidy.
My flickr page http://www.flickr.com/photos/63994217@N08/
I'm like my regular ride, old battered and bit leaky, but still going.
- Posts: 166
- Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:05 pm
i love it !! anything done to a standard cx500 can only improve its looks ( even a crash !! )
- Posts: 5785
- Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:53 am
I saw a cafe racer CX500 that actually looked ok. Can't remember if it was on here or on the Kneeslider.