One for tiddler fans

A special place for Ash to post his finds in.
paulcali3
Posts: 626
Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:45 pm
Location: Somerset UK

One for tiddler fans

Unread post by paulcali3 » Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:22 pm

http://www.donedeal.ie/for-sale/motorbikes/2441478" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Velton
Posts: 1425
Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:51 am
Location: London, England

Re: One for tiddler fans

Unread post by Velton » Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:41 am

What are you drinking / smoking / snorting tonight? :o

It's not doing you any good! :?
Just being old doesn't make it a "Classic."

Aaaah! Nostalgia is not what it used to be!

User avatar
SMIFFY R
Posts: 1792
Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:17 pm
Location: Camargue,South of France

Re: One for tiddler fans

Unread post by SMIFFY R » Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:25 am

"picture tells all"....fuckin' right it does!! :o :o
Go to Heaven for the climate....Hell for the company

paulcali3
Posts: 626
Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:45 pm
Location: Somerset UK

Re: One for tiddler fans

Unread post by paulcali3 » Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:49 am

Velton wrote:What are you drinking / smoking / snorting tonight? :o

It's not doing you any good! :?
You're right. A lot of these could have come from a drug induced nightmare. I think the world should know what we're up against here!

scotduke
Posts: 5785
Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:53 am

Re: One for tiddler fans

Unread post by scotduke » Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:12 pm

SMIFFY R wrote:"picture tells all"....fuckin' right it does!! :o :o

...an ugly piece of crap that is vastly inferior to the bike the builder started with.

User avatar
SMIFFY R
Posts: 1792
Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:17 pm
Location: Camargue,South of France

Re: One for tiddler fans

Unread post by SMIFFY R » Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:49 pm

paulcali3 wrote:
Velton wrote:What are you drinking / smoking / snorting tonight? :o

It's not doing you any good! :?
You're right. A lot of these could have come from a drug induced nightmare. I think the world should know what we're up against here!
It's not him that's drugged up it's the muppets that produce 'em!!
Go to Heaven for the climate....Hell for the company

Velton
Posts: 1425
Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:51 am
Location: London, England

Re: One for tiddler fans

Unread post by Velton » Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:09 am

Undoubtedly true that some of these "builders" must be taking drugs, Smiffy!
Or not taking anti-psychotics which were prescribed for them :lol:

But most of us would simply sneak quietly away without inflicting these hideous abortions on innocent Forum users! :o
Just being old doesn't make it a "Classic."

Aaaah! Nostalgia is not what it used to be!

User avatar
SMIFFY R
Posts: 1792
Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:17 pm
Location: Camargue,South of France

Re: One for tiddler fans

Unread post by SMIFFY R » Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:57 am

Maybe we should have an 'Asylum' section for the builders,the same as we have a Pond for their produce! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Go to Heaven for the climate....Hell for the company

paulcali3
Posts: 626
Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:45 pm
Location: Somerset UK

Re: One for tiddler fans

Unread post by paulcali3 » Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:59 pm

Velton wrote:Undoubtedly true that some of these "builders" must be taking drugs, Smiffy!
Or not taking anti-psychotics which were prescribed for them :lol:

But most of us would simply sneak quietly away without inflicting these hideous abortions on innocent Forum users! :o
The truth is out there! You can't handle the truth?

Post Reply