The home for Autocycles, Cyclemotors amd Mopeds.
- Posts: 3046
- Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:43 pm
- Location: North Cornwall
- Posts: 517
- Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:26 am
- Location: Far side of the World
You sure this should not be posted under "Joke of the Day "
- Posts: 10185
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:52 pm
- Location: Doncaster
Looks a lot better than those trike things people keep posting.
Classics ain't built in Metric
- Posts: 1308
- Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:02 am
- Location: Trowbridge
I like the novel way the engine is mounted to the frame, Gravity. It might save a bit of weight but even 50cc Puch engine might prove too much IMHO.