in the shed all day today

Talk about buildings, layouts, equipment etc.
bluehazeboy

in the shed all day today

Unread post by bluehazeboy » Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:50 pm

its been a good day today, ive spent most of it cleaning both the kettle and my bandit,im running out of things to polish on the kettle and turned my attention to my 1200 bandit which after getting caught out in a big rainstorm coming home from work the other week needed a clean ,so i washed it down so it was all shiny and then i looked at the downpipes which have gone a manky shade of brown so out came the autosol and hr and half later they came up like new all the brown tarnish had gone so now it looks really good, my two dogs spent the entire 4 hrs i was outside cleaning chasing eachother up and down the garden came back inside with me while i watched the f1 and when i came back out the dogs looked at me and said 2nah not this time mate"i went back out to do some more cleaning on the kettle,s original exhausts, ive been at them for the best part of a week as there was years of 2t and a leak i had from the oil drain plug, and that turned out to be a crack in the case itself, anfd the pipes came up very well, ive been given a phone number to ring to get them repaired and re chromed,so all in all a really good day,oh and my wife and child have been at her friends for a few days just brilliant :D :D :D :D

sfb

Re: in the shed all day today

Unread post by sfb » Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:31 am

I don't understand this term "cleaning" ?

Hooli

Unread post by Hooli » Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:33 am

think of hoovering & dusting but for bikes :lol:

*hides*
Classics ain't built in Metric

sfb

Unread post by sfb » Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:57 am

I don't understand those terms either............ ;)

The Mighty Gusset

Unread post by The Mighty Gusset » Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:37 am

I've heard of those things, and I've got a vague idea what they are, but 'polishing' ?
Isn't that something that homosexuals from Poland do ?
Whatever you get up to in your own shed is your business, but I don't think you should be telling the entire forum !

bluehazeboy

Unread post by bluehazeboy » Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:39 pm

oy mate, i m not from poland,and in not gay,i washed and polished my bike for the 1st time in 2 yrsthats wgat i was refering to

The Mighty Gusset

Unread post by The Mighty Gusset » Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:16 pm

Nope, sorry, you've lost me completely.
I have no idea what you are talking about.