Fuel prices!

Talk about anything that doesn't relate to other sections here. Play nicely :)

supersix

Fuel prices!

Unread post by supersix » Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:43 am

With all this O'Limpics shite and the Eurozone crisis filling the headlines, seems like the greedy oil companies are slyly jacking up fuel prices again. Funny how a small rise in the oil price means an instant rise at the pumps, but a large drop takes forever to feed through! (If it ever does!) :evil:

Thes twunts are as bad as the fekkin bankers!

The Mighty Gusset

Re: Fuel prices!

Unread post by The Mighty Gusset » Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:00 am

I can't say I've noticed any increase here. T*$co's 'premium' unleaded is around 132.9p, and diseasel is around the same price.
I've saved up my full complement of vouchers (we've now got 6 month supply of Asswipe !) so the next time I fill the Gofl or the Special Bus I'll get 50p off every litre.
The cunning Barstewards in T*$co have actually increased the price of the qualifying asswipe by 50p, and it's £1 dearer than their equivalent own brand, so whichever way you work it I have paid either £5 or £10 more for my bogroll, but I'll save around £30 on my next fuel purchase, so I'm quids in.

Hooli

Unread post by Hooli » Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:06 pm

That's a charmin story gus...
Classics ain't built in Metric

scotduke

Unread post by scotduke » Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:22 pm

switch to old newspapers Gus and then you'll be more than quids in - don't put them in the tank tho

The Mighty Gusset

Unread post by The Mighty Gusset » Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:28 pm

Actually, I've no issues with just using my hand, and washing that afterwards.
Bogroll is occasionally slightly less messy though.

scotduke

Unread post by scotduke » Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:33 pm

Bogroll was unavailable in the Nigerian rainforst when one needed a dump. Old newspapers were the usual tool of choice, but was forced to use banana palm leaves on one occasion. I don't recommend them - not great when you don't have running water.

The Mighty Gusset

Unread post by The Mighty Gusset » Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:18 am

According to QI, the Very Best Thing to wipe your arse with, is a live Goose's neck !

Who wants to talk about petrol prices anyway ?
The stupid prices being charged around here (and folks were queing to pay them, despite T*$co having loads of petrol at 'sensible' prices) during the panic buying frenzy earlier in the year just adds fuel (sic) to those who think the Proles aren't being squeezed nearly enough (that'd be the Government then !)

FastFrank

Unread post by FastFrank » Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:12 am

scotduke wrote:Bogroll was unavailable in the Nigerian rainforst when one needed a dump. Old newspapers were the usual tool of choice, but was forced to use banana palm leaves on one occasion. I don't recommend them - not great when you don't have running water.
As bad as a dock leaf here when out in the country
If iver tha does owt for nowt alus duit for thissen!