A bike for Gus

Talk about anything that doesn't relate to other sections here. Play nicely :)

DAM

Re: A bike for Gus

Unread post by DAM » Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:04 pm

FastFrank wrote:It seems Dam is up to his neck in work, does anyone else know why Gus has been excluded? Oh never mind, the forum will never be the same without him.... I'll sithee.
Sorry FastFrank but Work, family and friends come before the forum.

The nature of some posts that I deleted have at times put me on the receiving end of posts emails and PM,s that I would rather not get. a fairly recent post of a joke in very poor taste got seen by Mrs DAM before I could delete it.

sfb

Unread post by sfb » Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:43 pm

Neither Gus nor I can recall him posting any such joke, I think you may be mistaken there. And just for the record, I'll mention that he hasn't contacted you by PM to email since returning to the forum.

It's your forum and you can do as you please, including finding Gus's comments above aggravating enough that you ban him - which is why I haven't commented before. I'm not trying to start an argument but I think your reply above is misleading.

Greenbat

Unread post by Greenbat » Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:44 pm

I think he went off the handle a bit on this thread, and this is from someone with a bantam, pimply youth AND a happy sock...

...here is an unrelated photo

FastFrank

Unread post by FastFrank » Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:49 am

Please deactivate my account and take the likelyhood of me spoiling my manners away from me. Gus is my mate and I can't see or believe what I hear he has done to deserve being banned. His contributions were manyfold and his wit and humour top hole. If you want a sterile, nannied forum... count me out!
If iver tha does owt for nowt alus duit for thissen!