Talk about anything that doesn't relate to other sections here. Play nicely
- Posts: 2028
- Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:31 pm
- Location: Gourock
Finished work this morning and am now off for 4 days, so I would like to wish a Guid new year to all and sundry
A Guid New Year to ain an' a'
An' mony may ye see!
An durin' a' the years tae come
Oh happy may ye be!
And may ye' ne'er hae cause tae mourn
To sigh and shed a tear!
To ain an' a', bath great and sma'
A Happy, Guid New Year
- Posts: 1817
- Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:23 am
- Location: wigan and sometimes Scunny or Louth, Lincs
Happy Hogmanay Jimmy and the Scots! Happy new year to all of us!
- Posts: 3041
- Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:43 pm
- Location: North Cornwall
- Posts: 2850
- Joined: Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:06 pm
- Location: the dark side of dartmoor
Happy new year to you all
- Posts: 4494
- Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:28 am
Happy New Year to all
- Posts: 5785
- Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:53 am
Same frae me tae all o' you - having New Year in Munich with the in-laws. Lots of fireworks plus alcohol - a time when the normally all correct and proper Germans go nuts.
- Posts: 432
- Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 11:03 am
Ay Just rolled in pissed as a fart so happy new year to ya all
A bike on the road is worth two in the garage.