I could be rich if i bought these diamonds

Talk about anything that doesn't relate to other sections here. Play nicely :)

DAM

I could be rich if i bought these diamonds

Unread post by DAM » Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:37 pm

I could be rich if i bought these diamonds :lol:

email received today ---

Hi,

Hope you are well.

I am a miner from Zimbabwe working in Copper Mining Zambia as a Plant Manager

I’m here in South Africa looking for my business partner MR Gianpaolo Ravazzotti.

MR Gianpaolo Ravazzotti is a foreigner here in South Africa and a buyer of Rough Diamond on the foreign market
Since my arrival here in South Africa his phone has been off and all my emails sent to him get no response.
I am hereby urgently looking for a Partner to assist me in selling or buying these rough diamonds. it originated from Zambia.

The decision of contacting you is that my business partner is nowhere to be found and I need a trusted person because of the value & worth of the diamond that I got here with me. I do not know anyone here that I can trust. This is why I am sending you this e-mail.

if you are interested in buying the diamond that I got here with me, feel free to contact me via e-mail with your full Names and private phone number because the prices wouldn’t be a problem, It is negotiable to enable you to make a good profit as I Intend to go back soon after I sell my diamonds.

Regards,

Welsh Wizard

Re: I could be rich if i bought these diamonds

Unread post by Welsh Wizard » Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:31 pm

forward it to the R.S.A. special Branch , as any one knows in R.S.A. only D.B. can handle rough diamonds and any one caught with them in their possession is normally shot on sight :lol:

Zunspec

Unread post by Zunspec » Mon Apr 28, 2014 2:58 pm

Lol, I think it would be very unlikely for him to be caught "in possession" of any diamonds :D

Hooli

Unread post by Hooli » Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:29 pm

We have your many monies :lol:
Classics ain't built in Metric

gautrek

Unread post by gautrek » Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:46 pm

What you should do is what I did to a spammer who got me email and sent me emails everyday. I spent about an hour a night for a week signing his email addresses up to free newsletters. Some of them were daily and some were monthly. If you google religious newsletters there are hundreds which you can sign up for which just require an email address. In fact some have a load on one page which makes it dead easy to spam them.
1937 350cc Red Panther trial bike
1975 650cc Ural outfit(http://www.russianbike.co.uk/)
1983 R80 BMW.

coming soon a 1938 model 85 350 cc Redwing Panther(when I get it rebuilt)

Hooli

Unread post by Hooli » Wed Apr 30, 2014 1:34 pm

http://www.419eaters.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

For more ideas.
Classics ain't built in Metric

scotduke

Unread post by scotduke » Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:09 pm

gautrek wrote:What you should do is what I did to a spammer who got me email and sent me emails everyday. I spent about an hour a night for a week signing his email addresses up to free newsletters. Some of them were daily and some were monthly. If you google religious newsletters there are hundreds which you can sign up for which just require an email address. In fact some have a load on one page which makes it dead easy to spam them.

Yep, done that as well. My old firm faced competition from another company with really unscrupulous methods. I found the sales manager's home address and signed him up to receive a stack of religious tracts. After a while, he left the business and moved to the US.