Discuss really, really old bikes here.
- Posts: 1792
- Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:17 pm
- Location: Camargue,South of France
What a nice tale!..!
Go to Heaven for the climate....Hell for the company
- Posts: 8
- Joined: Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:18 pm
- Location: The Netherlands
Like it? I LOVE it!! What a wonderful patina this bike has.
- Posts: 12
- Joined: Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:16 am
Same year as my Velo! And looks like it `properly` used as well!!.......Love it!
- Posts: 125
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 7:42 pm
Older members of the forum will have seen this before, my '38 B21. Similar to yours gillybob but OHV. We are both lucky to have foot-change models.
The tank is green on chrome, I think most of them started out that way, but many have now been fully painted once the chrome has given up.